Saturday, December 16, 2023

IO stamps december release day 2


December  15 & 16 the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the December Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (December15-22) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!




I used the Fun Primitive Heart Die along with a few of the Valentine Cookie die to decorate this super cute calendar. I created a fun background for the Calendar using the Four Petal Stencil. 
Some of the die cuts were cut with papers from PP12 Warm Red Basics.

Lastly, I used the new Friend's Forever die.

Super cute!!!!







The heart cookie dies don't have to be used solely as cookies. I stuffed the cute Cocoa Mug die to house the various hearts from the Valentine Cookie Die set. I cut them with paper included in the Warm Red Paper Pack. I also made a background with the Basics paper in Teal. I grounded all of the elements on the Cookie Plate Die. Lastly, I added the Friends Forever Sentiment

You can find all of the new Products HERE



1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****