Monday, December 10, 2018

Winter Hugs! IO WInter Release Hop!






Welcome to the Winter Hugs Hop!
I have $10 Impression Obsession gift certificate to give to someone! Comment below with your favorite stamp from the release! All comments will be open until Saturday December 16th at noon CT. Winner will be announced on Monday December 17th.
All of the new stamps are available now! You can find them HERE (link to the new release category) http://www.iostamps.com/mm5/merchant.mvc…
The list of today’s participants can be found on the Impression Obsession Blog 

For my card,  I used this sweet Sure Miss You sentiment.
I coupled it with the  image Love my Teddy  Which I coloured in with my Copic Markers
Lastly, I created a background with Beauty Text

Hope you've enjoyed my creation for today!

I'll see you tomorrow with another one!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~


13 comments:

  1. Love what you did with my stamp image! Such a sweet card....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I like to send cards to friends and family who have moved aways....my favorite stamp from this new collection is Chocolate Breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. My favorite stamp from the new collection is Vintage Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teddy bears & love! SO SWEET! There isn't much I'm not drawn to in this release! LOL I LOVE ALL of the SWEETNESS, in cuteness & CHOCOLATE! LOL ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card!
    My favorite is the Hearts & Flowers For You set!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet. Nothing can
    come between a little girl
    and her bear. thanks
    for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card with this sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful coloring on that w=sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card! My fav from the release is probably the Chocolate background, but I also love the Elmer Loves Ellie set... such cute critters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****