Friday, November 9, 2018

Santa Baby


Good Morning!!!

I can't believe it's just over a month until Christmas

Have you started your Christmas Prep yet?

I wanted to share a couple of Christmas Cards I made with Impression Obsession dies and Santa Baby Paper for a class I taught at Scrap of Paradise this week.   

For this first card, I used the Peace Doves Die    and the Merry Christmas Die     
The Star is  from the SU Stars Set




This was a fun and Pretty Tag to make

I used the following supplies on this tag

I also added a little dimension to the patterned paper with the  Vintage Postcard Stamp set

We made a few more, but I'll save those for another day!!!

I purchase my Santa Baby Paper HERE

Happy Stamping

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****