Thursday, November 15, 2018

IO Thursday Designer Challente-Autumn Colours



Good Morning!!!!!

We have a new Challenge up at IO Stamps today!!!!

We'd love to see your Fall colour creations!!!!!

I made this sweet wreath with the  Patchwork Leaves die.
All I did is distress the edges with Vintage Photo Ink

Once the wreath was created, I cut the sentiment with the  Give Thanks die twice. Once in Mustard and once in brown to give it a shadow effect.
I layered it all over a background I had created with my Gel Press plate and the  Distressed Flower
stamp. 

Lastly, I added some gold drops here and there with my Daler Rowny Gold Acrylic Ink

Make sure you upload your creations on the IO Blog and visit to get the links to the other  designers who are playing in the challenge today!


XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****