Thursday, July 19, 2018

Impression Obsession Fall Winter release blog hop day 4



Good Morning!!!

Sorry I'm late to the hop this morning! I was having some trouble with my computer, but it's all good now!!!! I'm back to Halloween today to share this little spooky confection!!!!

I enjoyed creating the night sky with Tim Holtz distress inks.

Mitra is releasing some pretty fine shadow stamps this time around including:

Birch Forest Solid (Can you tell this is going to be one of my faves?)
The sign from Bat with Sign Die

This is the last day of the hop, so be sure you get around and leave some love on the blogs and you could win a great prize!!!!

Have a wonderful day!




XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

28 comments:

  1. Great card! Love the beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely! Love the silhouettes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great Halloween silhouette's card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your awesome card. Distress inks make great backgrounds.
    Thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I usually like seeing birds on a wire, but this card is really scary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Halloween card!! I love silhouette stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your background looks FABULOUS, Vicki with the Oxide Inks! They work SO WELL with silhouette stamps! SUPER JOB!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) (Computers are SUCH A PAIN! LOL So glad you got yours working!) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow--cool background--perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card! Perfect blend of cute and creepy. Amazing background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a big fan of the birch trees stamps and dies too! Great background!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card. Love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Intriguing card with all the halloween silhouettes to make a story develop. The birds.... the bats, oh my, the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love silhouettes.
    The background is amazing.
    The moom really shines.
    Funtastic card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great halloween silhouette, love the background you created for it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. love the spooky atmosphere you created:)

    ReplyDelete
  17. COOL girl silhouette card! I ABSOLUTELY love the BEAUTIFULLY colored sky background!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely LOVE the background coloring!!! I'm thinking I need that birch silhouette stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome Halloween scene! Great colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****