Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Impression Obsession Summer Release Blog Hop Day 2- Let's hear it for the girls!


Good Morning!!!! I'm featuring Girls today on my blog!
If you've come from Laura's Blog, You're in the right place!!!
So back to girl power!!!!!
I just love this little fuzzy earred girl and her pet bee!!!! She is called Pooh Girl I coloured her with Copic Markers and set her on an inked honey comb embossing folder with the Goldenrod Ink

The sentiment is from the   sentiment set.
See the little bit O' texture on the base card? That's a delicious new stamp called Heart. It's beautiful and you will see it in some of my mixed media creations soon!
Remember to hit all the spots for the hop because you can win a gift certificate!!!!

For all the details, its in Yesterday's post.

And now for another little Beauty!





Little Lilly, the Lemonade Lady!


This image makes me smile and so does the sentiment!!! That pitcher is definitely half full!!!!!
MMMMMMM I could go for a cold glass anytime now!
The following stamps were not harmed in the creation of this card!

Hope you enjoy the hop today!!!!!

Good Luck in the Draw!


XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~


28 comments:

  1. So cute! These are great summer cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable cards. Love the sentiment on the second one.
    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I LOVE your cards ... those girls are SWEET!! The sentiments are AWESOME!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute as can be! Love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Charming first card
    and the second is
    too fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your coloring and awesome layouts:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These young gals are a true delight! My best pal raises bees, so you know this stamp is already on my shopping list! Great background on that one, too. Also love the second _Lilly is too sweet (but I bet here lemonade isn't - ha!). You've colored her so well. Thanks for the sweet inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The honey girl is really cute. I love all things bee....nice

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable cards! Love the honeycomb background on the first. That second card is just so sweet! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sweet cards. I like your coloring and the honeycomb background on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both cards are fabulous but I absolutely adore the colour scheme of your first card - sooo beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my !! These two cards are so cute !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic work. A lot of time and love went into the making of these. Your top card is coloured so well. The colours all come together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely cards! The girls are both so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What adorable and sweet cards! Beautiful coloring and layers. I especially love the color combo on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Darling cards.
    Love the little girl with her
    bee hive. The lemonade
    card is fun and happy.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous cards! Fantastic colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Both cards are great but the lemonade card is my fav!!! And I'm with you... the first day this year we hit 80° I made some lemonade!!! Can you tell I live in the south?

    ReplyDelete
  19. the first card is so sweet and the second card with the enthusiastic and fun image would brighten anyone's day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the lemonade stamp set. Both cards are great.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Sweet cards and great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both cards are really great. Love the stamps, they are so perfect for summer fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****