Thursday, March 15, 2018

IO Stamps Designer Challenge-PIck a Holiday


Pick a Holiday, any Holiday! 
This week we're whipping up Holiday Creations at IO stamps!
Just in time to showcase some of the new spring dies~

For my first card, I'm sharing this bevvy of bunnies!!!!

I created the scene using the following dies:





I thought I'd shake things up a bit and create this fun St. Patrick's Day themed Birthday card for a friend!

For this card, I used the following:

I made the cauldron from the Alarm Clock die by cutting the top half of the die off
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment from the Layered Twist  stamp set.
I stamped it in Shamrock  ink first, followed by black

The new dies are FABULOUS!!!!!

Make sure you link up your Holiday creation on the IO site

and of course, check out the fabulous DT creations!


XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~


1 comment:

  1. Two lovely cards, Vicki! I love purple and green, and the shades you used are so pretty together. Great cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****