Thursday, February 15, 2018

Impression Obsession Thursday Designer Challenge-Happy Birthday!



Good Morning!

Hope you're all having a lovely day thus far!

Today's a Birthday Challenge!!!

I love making birthday cards and it's always great to have a few on hand for in a pinch!!!
Although I usually like to make custom cards for the recipient, sometimes my menobrain (menopause induced forgetfulness!) stands in the way so if I have a few here and there, I can pop one in the mail quickly!!!!

For this card, I used a background I created with Jane Davenport Inkredible Inks! LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!! 

Today, I'm featuring Dina Kowal's Introverting Set.
I coloured the Sweet Kitty with Copic Markers on a wee die cut.
Wire and sparkly sequins to finish off!

Looking forward to seeing your Birthday Creations

Take a look at all the amazing Designer Submissions today!


XX's and Oh's
--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****