Friday, January 26, 2018

IO stamps Spring Blog Hop Day 5



Good Morning!

Welcome to DAY 5 snd the final day of the Impression Obsession Stamps Spring 2018 Blog Hop!

What a feast for the eyes this week!

Today, I'm sharing a fun card using the Puddle Jumper Stamp. Isn't it simply delicious??

I love the smell in the air when the rain is falling. It is so cleansing. Have you ever stood in the rain on a warm day, feeling the cool rain fall on your shoulders? What a wonderful feeling!!!

This cute little fellow is making the most of the rain by jumping in the puddles! It's kind of like making lemonade when life gives you lemons or looking at problems as opportunities for positive change and growth. It's all a matter of perception. The way you interpret something can have a huge impact upon how it will affect you. For instance you can feel bad that it's raining, complain about having to use an umbrella and mope around on that grey day. Alternately, you can take Joy in the fact that Mother Earth is replenishing our water sources, and nourishing our vegetation . Keeping that glass is half full attitude will go a long way in allowing you to have some contentment in your life.

I say Jump in those puddles!

I created the blue and green background using Tim Holtz distress inks and the Party Beads CAC background stamp. I stamped the main image with IO Ink in Navy Blue. I wanted to paper piece the umbrellas for a little bit of contrast and mount it on dimensionals to pop it off the paper a bit.
Lastly, I added some glaze and glitter to the puddle and some stickles rain drops!

Hope you enjoy my funny bunny!

For more eye candy, visit the following blogs today:


Don't forget to leave some love and you could win a $25.00 gift certificate.

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

22 comments:

  1. Love your *rainy* background stamp

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card. I like the colour combination. This is a great stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your background! The colors are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat background for this! That sentiment will also go perfectly with the old IO Puddle Jump silhouette. Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty background and colors! Love that sweet bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the overall collagey(is that a word? effect.)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Who can resist a cute bunny? Love the puddle jumper stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don’t man we see Easter cards in these colors, however this is a totally cute card. I love the attitude behind the card, ‘ your glass is half full’ instead of ‘half empty ‘.
    Well I think I’m going to go look for some puddles to jump in. Thanks for your lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that background for this!! And I agree - make a splash!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun with the bunny puddle jumper.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great way to show rain - lovely card

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is so sweet ! I love your choice of colors ! And that bunny silhouette is so cute !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love how you did the raindrops.
    Silhouettes are wonderful, adding
    the design to the umbrella added
    a little relief to the silhouette.
    Great card
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vicki, the background that you have created, plus the cute puddle jumper, really makes this a great card! I like the added glitz as well.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love how you created the background for that bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How adorable this card.
    Love the bunny and background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your funny bunny! Adore the sentiment, as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****