Sunday, April 23, 2017

Featured Stamper Sunday



How is your Sunday going? It's a lovely day here and I have plans to get a little yard work done, but this morning I was in a crafty mood and decided to play along with the Featured Stampers Challenge
I coloured the Cuddle Bunny Stamp with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from the More Basic Greeting Clear set. This is a great sentiment set and I use it quite often.

I found this pretty Designer Paper called Hearts Ease from Couture Creation.

Lastly, I added some pearls as I cased Kelli's design. You can see her card HERE.
I ought to get off the computer now and get outside while the sun shines!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. I need you to teach me how to color like that ~ Love this bunny ~ He looks velvety!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****