Friday, March 24, 2017

Festive Friday


Good Morning!

I'm here again with another episode of Festive Friday. Back to Christmas cards again this week. This one will NOT meet my minimum postage requirement, but I couldn't resist adding the little heart buttons to his belly. They are a touch crowded, but I like them. I should be able to hand deliver this one, so I can say it's even better than regulation mail. So here's the goods on this card.

I started with the Snowman Window Scene die. I cut it out twice; once in White and once in Not quite Navy. Then  I picked and chose which elements to leave white. I coloured the snowman with prism pencils and shaded him with Copic marker. Lastly, I added some glitter just because you KNOW I love me some pizzazle!!!

I embossed the Red Panel with a Creative Expressions Star embossing folder. I added some sections of the Large Snowflake Die to fill in the background. I added the Merry Christmas Die. I love this die because the die actually says Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. That way you can use it for Christmas, New Years or all in one!!! Great value for your $$$$$$.

Finally I added some sparkly bling as a final touch! 

Hope you like it!!!!!

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****