Friday, February 3, 2017

Festive Friday 5



Hello!

Are you all geared up for the weekend? I went out and got a few veggies as I'm doing a cleanse. I've been doing a lot of reading on Lyme disease and am trying some of the things that i'm reading to see if it will speed up my recovery or at least allow me to manage the symptoms. Goodbye Chocolate!!!

I have a super easy card for you today using the Word Tree stamp
What makes it quick and easy is my Mini Misti
I simply lined up my stamp where I wanted it and stamped each segment separately going direct to stamp with my Stamp n Write Markers

I think it's quite pretty, albeit plain!

I'm on track and hope to have 5o cards for mailing out in December

XX's and Oh's--Vicki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****