Monday, January 16, 2017

Baby you can drive my Ice Cream Truck





Hello Monday!!! How was your weekend?  Mine was pretty quiet (as usual) but I did manage to get out and walk a bit Saturday and Sunday, which is good progress. I'm pushing myself to walk a little faster and a little further every day.......baby steps really, but ever moving forward!

I chose this completely A-Dorable  Tasty Truck set as one of my SAB reward sets. 

When I opened it up, i knew that I NEEDED to see that cute little truck in motion!

I pulled out my shooting star framelits and got to work!!!!

Well, that is after I coloured the truck image and the little Balloon from the Lift me Up! set, which is in the new Occasions Catalogue.  I also purchased Coordinating Up and Away dies from which I cut the clouds and the little balloon!!! 

I fashioned the card using some paper from the Cups and Carousels line, along with Old Olive Paper and the Grass Die  (Small Grass Border) from Impression Obsession.

Viola! The card was complete and I must say I had a little fun "driving" it back and forth across the card front. Even better, when I showed it to Jon (who is 20 if you haven't been following my blog long). He seemed to find it amusing to drive back and forth as well, but adding side effects....vrrrrrrrrooooooom!. It was when he started making the beeping sounds as he was backing the truck up that I darned near fell of my chair in hysterics....ah well, laughter is wonderful medicine and being silly is also good for the soul isn't it?

Well, I shall leave you with another view of the card




   

I hope you have a wonderful week. It's supposed to freeze rain here tomorrow, which I sure hope DOESN"T happen. I'm off to mindfulness practice in the morning and have some errands to run if the weather doesn't arrive as predicted!!!! 

See you soon

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****