Wednesday, August 31, 2016

CardMaker/Impression Obsession Blog Hop


Good Morning!!!

Welcome to the CardMaker/Impression Obsession Stamps Blog Hop

My Share for you today leaps forward to Christmas!

The Main image and sentiment hails from the Happy Holidays Clear Set
To create the snow that surrounds the Cheerful Deer I used the Snowy Background stamp.
First  stamped from the top down and then i used the top portion of the stamp to add some snowy ground cover. I coloured the sweet deer directly onto craft cardstock with Copic Marker.

I edged the craft panel by going direct to paper with my white inkpad.

You might see a hint of texture in the red panel? That is because I stamped the Holly Leaves out of the Winter Elements Clear set.


If you've been hopping already, you've arrived via the very talented Laura Fulchers blog.
You're almost at the end of the line here!!!!

One last stop at the IO Blog

and if you're just getting started, it all begins at the



Be sure to leave comments on all of the blogs as Impression Obsession is giving away a $25.00 gift certificate to their shop!!!!

Happy Hopping!!!

--Vicki~~

30 comments:

  1. Cute card-love the falling snow! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love your card. the white snow and colorful stamps look so nice on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love your card. the white snow and colorful stamps look so nice on the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the stamping on kraft cardstock. Love the colors and details. Just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. Wish I could see more of the red paper stamping. I like how you used the snow stamp and left a bit of room for your focal point-the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is super cute, and adorable. I have lots of reindeer stamps, but it looks like I just might need another!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a darling card!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG!!! how stinking cute is this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card. I love the red background, the snow, the deer, just everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card. Who let reindeer out?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fun card! I love the kraft card-stock and your beautiful vintage colour scheme: fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the stamp set you used!! Wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable card! Love the JOY sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable--I like all the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a great Christmas card - Joy, Joy, Joy! Makes me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Looks like one of Santa's reindeer is on the loose. Quick call the elves to catch him. Nice background technique with the snow. and the reindeer is soooo cute, he makes me giggle like a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Christmas card is beautiful

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a fun Christmas card! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This card truly makes me smile! It's fun and colorful and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is an adorable card that I would love to send to my little grandchildren. Just need more time before Christmas! :^)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great color scheme on this delightful card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super card. I really like the way you did the snow. The use of kraft cardstock gives it such a warm feeling, very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great card! The falling snow is the perfect touch! :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****