Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Merry Wishes


Good Morning! No snow here yet (thank the good lord!) but Christmas is fast approaching and i'm trying to get some Christmas cards built........well, maybe not built but rather made so that i'm not in a crunch to have what I need. Perhaps the word built came to mind because the main image is a log cabin!  To create my card, I started with a fun background embossing Folder from Darice Designs

I then sponged white Craft ink onto the birch trees.

Next, I created a snowy landscape with this fun Tree Landscape Layers Die Set

The Log cabin is also from Impression Obsession and is called Small Cabin

The Cardinals are from the Birch Tree Die set

I sponged the edges of the cabin with Tim Holtz Distress in and painted the snowy parts with Vica Crystal Gel.

You can find the Merry Wishes Sentiment here

Have you got any Christmas Cards made yet?




1 comment:

  1. Vicki ~ Your card is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Thank you for the AWESOME inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****