Thursday, August 28, 2014

Paper Loft Teams up with Cardmaker Magazine for a Fun Hop!!!




Welcome to the CardMaker and The Paper Loft Blog Hop! 
Today the CardMaker Designers and The Paper Loft Designers will be showing you some wonderful projects featuring papers from The Paper Loft

The COOL thing is that I'm not the last one on the hop!!!! Yay!

Soooo if you've been hopping already, you've arrived from the very talented Theresa Momber's Blog.

For my card, I paired the Fabulous On the Go Collection with some fabulous Die Cuts from Impression Obsession Stamps

The dies include:


Did you notice that I cut an extra "surfboard" for the sentiment?

I loved cerating the fun scene and hope you like it too!

Next stop?? The Lovely Ms. Anna Wight
Make sure and comment on each of the blogs in the hop! One winner will be randomly chosen to win a $25 Gift Certificate from The Paper Loft!  The winner will be chosen on August 31st at 9pm CT and announced on The Paper Loft Blog on September 1st. 


Blog Hop List:



Jeanne Streiff

19 comments:

  1. Love love love this card.
    Love the dies as well
    Miss you much
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable-love the surfboard on top of the car! Thanks for being a part of the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. With the surfboard and the trees I think you are headed to Oregon. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great summer card! Love the dimensions!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Great dimension with all the die cuts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great "scene" the trees and everything go together so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute fun card -- love the die cuts

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card. All of the layering really makes this card. The "forest" of trees, the car and camper.
    great card. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Robin's that paper and the card is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. how adorable is this. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ok looks like they are on their way to Colorado, Estes Park perhaps....I own a cabin there, maybe we'll run into each other.

    ReplyDelete
  12. how cute is this? we are campers so I really appreciate this card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is too much fun. I want to hop in the car and go along. SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute and fun card, LOVE your die cuts.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the bright, fun card. Would make a great embellishment to a scrapbook layout too. Thank you. Kristie Absher

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cool card idea! A wonderful job putting this together.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I had to smile when I saw this card. I love making layered cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****