Monday, August 18, 2014

Getting a head start on Christmas with a Krafty WInter Scene


It's NEVER to early to get a start on Christmas Cards! NEVER....why do I say that? 
Because I NEVER seem to have enough cards!

I got this adorable little set through Stamping Up~ and just had to play with it! 
I saw some very sweet winter scenes in White and Blue, but I have a thing for Kraft these days~

I think the card is Delicious! Why is it that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Snow scenes and Snow men, but can't stand the cold!  I'm relishing the day when I can spend the winters south! (Hmm I better make more stamping friends closer to the Equator!!!! lol~

I've been asked to do some classes again, so this is one of the Christmas Cards we'll be doing!

Do you likey?



Hope you have a great day! If you're here in Ontario, enjoy the smidge of summer weather that Mother Nature has bestowed upon us!

Happy Stamping!

~~Vicki--

5 comments:

  1. Do I "like" it??? Honey ... this is a total LUV!!!
    Your class will be a whopping success ... sure to have them begging for more Vicki creativity!

    (hugs) from TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You card is just so beautiful. I love the craft paper idea. Simple but elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sweet build-a-scene you created w the stamp set; thanx for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know this set will be my first purchase from Holiday catalog! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice card! Love it! I'm a little new at carding...could you tell me what you did for the snowing effect?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****