Tuesday, July 10, 2012

CPS 273 teams up with Stampotique Originals



Hi All! Long time no see.....I've been stamping "sluggish" lately, but hoping to share more fun creations with you as I gradually get my mojo back!

Here's my very simple CPS card for today, using this fun Altered Hello stamp from Stampotique Originals, a company who's stamps are close to my heart, along with the owners of the Company, Jim and Carol Ramsey. Stampotique is sponsoring the challenges for the month of July. You really need to head over to the CPS blog to check out the samples and the fun sketch for the week~

The DP that I used is from the Echo Park Hello Summer Collection. I get mine at Scrapping Great Deals. The only other thing I want to mention is that I made the small leaf embellishment with my small oval punch. It's so easy! You just punch the oval, fold it in half lengthwise. While still fold it, create some diagonal folds to create "veins". Unfold and add some coordinating ink...easy peasy

The inks I used are Banana, Cornflower and Bubblegum-Stephanie Barnard, by Colorbox. 

Happy Stamping~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****