Saturday, January 21, 2012

C4C 120 Childs Play




Frances is our Hostess this month and she's challenged us to make a Childs Birthday Card. Our Sponsor for this month, My Favourite Things, has the perfect stamps for this challenge!

I knew I needed this Sweet Sweet image when I laid eyes on it!!! He''s Snowboard Boy and he ROCKS!!

He's coloured with my Touch Twin Markers. I had a colour chart completed, but in my frenzy to get my post prescheduled before leaving for Mexico. I didn't get it photographed. If you would like to know the colours of the Touch Twin Makers I used, feel free to email me! And how about that Yummy Bo Bunny Snowfall Paper? Can you say GORJUSS????????

If you want to play along, be sure to head over to the C4C blog "cause this week you could win a prize from MFT!!!!!

And of course, don't forget to check out the Crazies!!~!!








7 comments:

  1. Vicki, your colouring on that image is AMAZING! Wow! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! Totally OUTSTANDING creation Dude!!!! This ROCKS Vicki!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous boy birthday card, Vicki! Love the rich colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute image, love the big snowflakes too...XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****