Monday, March 28, 2011

Outlines Monday, Designer Challenge-Happy Easter


This week our challenge was to create an Easter Card. For my Project, I used Bunny Tail, the sweetest Easter image ever! I coloured the image with Copic Markers....See the fluffy tail? For that, I added some Polar White Flowersoft. Did you know that Outlines is now carrying Flowersoft? They have a great selection of colours.

Make sure you check the links on my sidebar to see the fabulous Design Team creations!

Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

  1. FAB card :) What a cute bunny :) Lovely colouring.

    My 4yr keeps asking me when IS??? the Easter bunny coming!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Super cute! I am really becoming a fan of outliners stamps! 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terrific card, Vicki! How fun that we used the same image and Flower Soft for the bunny's tail! Love your colors - very cheerful and happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE Vicki what a FUN Easter Design!!! Totally ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!! This is absolutely darling! I just LOVE the colors you used. And the flower soft for the bunny tail is perfect... all the cool kids are using it, I see! I need to get with the times!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, Vicki. Love the Flowersoft on the bunny's tail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Something about a fluffy little bunny butt... just brings a smile!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable card! The dsign is so sweet and the colour work is fab
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh Vicki, this is so precious!! LOVE the pretty Spring colors!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****