Monday, July 26, 2010

Totally Stampalicious Challenge-Happy Birthday!






Over at Totally Stampalicious, we're being challenged to create a Birthday Card!!! I'm not sure about all the details of the challenge, but if you go to the TS BLOG you'll be in the know!!!!

I used one of the latest releases, Cafe Scarlette. The Sentiment is from the Sweet Birthday Kids set.




Supplies:

Stamps: Cafe Scarlette, Sweet Birthday Kids
Paper: Teal Cardstock-Coredinations
DP: October Afternoon
Ribbon: SU, Flower by Bo Bunny,

3 comments:

  1. Super cute image, Vicki...such pretty coloring and I love how you used only half of the flower..looks AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well isn't she looking fabulous! I like the way you put the flower behind the focal image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****