Saturday, January 23, 2010

C4C21 KK14 Oliver's in the Pink!



Today I'm doubling up my Kimmie and C4C Challenges again. Let's talk about Kimmie's Challenge First. Our Fabulous Guest Designer Donna really challenged us this week when she said "absolutely NO embellies!!!" No Ribbon, No Buttons, No Embellishments! WHAT???? eeeeeeek.......lol , I don't think I've made a card without Ribbon since Carter had Liver Pills. What was I to do............my guy calls me Button.....because more often than not, you'll find at least one button on my card (oh yeah and he thinks I have a button nose!). Soooo I had to put on my thinking cap.........hmmmmmmm what to do. What to do!!!! Yes Donna, it was a great challenge!!! If you spend much time around me and know me well, you will know that I am a THINKER.........sometimes this is a good thing, sometimes not so much! I can over process things TO death!!! Any in this case it was a great thing! I loved the challenge 'cause it required me to think!! If you want to play along with us the key word would be KKSC14 and you can link up your card over on Kimmie's Challenge BLOG. One lucky winner will receive the stamp that Donna uses on her creation.........you'll have to take a gander over to her blog to see as I'm prescheduling posts and haven't seen it yet!

And now for the C4C Challenge! Think Pink! Yep, Pink. Lori, our fabulous hostess for this month wanted us to use Pink in our creations. Our Sponsor over at C4C this month is the greeting farm! If you'd like to play along with this challenge, the Keyword is C4C12 and you can link up your card on the Challenge BLog.

Last but not least, check out my sidebar to see the Krafty Girls and C4C Crazies Creations!

Happy Stamping!


15 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin adorable!
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Kristy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW!! I adore this image! :) He looks so dashing in the pink I think!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty dear Vicki, love that paper, the image is so cute!!! AND I love the borderpunch!!! Big hugs and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so sweet, vicki! i love the new look of your blog...it soooo fits you! :) wonderful job on the challenge!

    {{{hugs}}}
    mercy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Vicki!!! Wonderful job on both challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He's awesome.....you could stamp something on a table napkin and make it look like it came out of the national art gallery!
    Love you
    Have a SUPER time at CHA!
    Can't wait to hear all about it...

    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Penguins!!! This guy is just way too cute!!! FANTASTIC card, Vicki...even without buttons and ribbons!!!! LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. See it wasn't THAT hard was it Vicki??!! I think that ribbons and buttons and "stuff" would look all wrong on this amazing and gorgeous card!! LOL! No seriously...You have rocked the challenge and this card IS amazing and gorgeous!! I love it!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Have a wonderful and exciting trip to CHA....

    This precious penguin in pink made me grin...tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is absolutely darling Vicki! Have a great time at CHA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Oliver is adorable in the pink!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Vicki, what a great card!! I so love pink and black together!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****