Sunday, November 22, 2009

And the winner is.................................

The winner of Our Craft Lounge Blog Candy for this blog is Traceyof Tray's Spot. Congratulations Tracey! You won Hang it up Cupid!!!!............send me an email with your snail deets and I'll have OCL get that right out to you!



Here's a couple of cards that I've made but haven't posted yet. Both images are from Pink Cat Digital Studio and adorable if I say so myself. I am just lovin' Melissa's Illustrations and just wiggle with excitement each time I get a new file!!!!




This sweet Snowman features BG's Figgy Pudding Paper. I coloured it with copics and then distressed the whole thing using Caramel coloured Dye Ink.



I like to call this one Cosmo Snowman, because I used some Cosmo Cricket YUMMY YUMMY Christmas paper.........it's so funkalicious that I can't stand it!!!! This image was also coloured with Copics and drizzled with crystal stickles..............geez, does it sound like I'm talking about a cinnamon bun?

Speaking of Baking, I just baked my first Butter Tarts from scratch! Let me tell you, the pastry is SO flaky and the tarts runny! I'm quite impressed with myself! Lol! Have started a tradition of Sunday dinners, so that's my contribution for today. I am lucky that Mom is cooking this week.......Peameal Bacon with Cashew Stuffing, Red Cabbage, fresh Green Beans and Sour Cream and Cream Cheese Mashed Potatoes.........YUMMY...............yep, going off my eating plan today for sure!!!!


Anyway, Happy Sunday and I'll catch you tomorrow with The Pink Elephant Challenge

*****Vicki~~~~~


5 comments:

  1. Woo Hoo!! Thanks so much! Such a fun set to win!

    Love your cards here Vicki! Beautiful work as always!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are awesome - I like how the Santa one looks antiquey and the snow man one is funky for sure.

    I'm starting to drool thinking about your Sunday menu!!!!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute cards, Vicki! I love the distressing, especially on the Santa card. It looks like you created it on kraft cardstock! So neat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these cards. You add so much detail to them. It makes them stick out:)
    http://www.cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****