Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Va va va VOOOOOOM



She's a Hottie, isn't she???? I hate to admit, but I am old enough to remotely remember some of the beautiful Pinups Girls of the 50's, Veronica Lake, Jane Russell and of course my favourite, Marilyn Monroe! Classic Beauty! I am a bit of a sucker for classic Movies. Wizard of Oz being my favourite of all time, seconded by Gentlemen prefer blondes. Hmmmmm maybe that's why I stayed Blonde for years and years........ I am kind of liking the feisty redheaded look though!!!

This was the first card I created with the new Hanna release sets. There's lots to look at here and I can imagine that this would be a sweet card for your Spencer Tracey on Valentines Day.

One more sleep and we'll be partying it up in the Hanna Forum! See you there!

5 comments:

  1. Girl this is Gorgeous. You rock~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS a hottie!! teehee! You've really made her that way!! What a very cool creation Vicki!! :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! she is a hottie!!
    GREAT card... I can't wait to get this one!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Vicki :) LOVE the fun design and awesome detail! Yes she is HOT!! Hope your having a fun week!

    hugs from Chicago,
    Jennifer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes she is a hottie! I wondered when the hearts would start. I love her!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****