Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Just Chillin'


After a long night of partying with his Buds, Riley needs to take a chance just to chill out, drink his cocoa and eat his freshly baked cupcake!!!!

Isn't this image the SWEETEST???? I can hardly wait to share all the great Riley images with you.

I like this card, because it has a masculine feel to it. The DP is from Daisy D's and was some left over scraps from a Scrapbook layout. Images were coloured with SU! Watercolor pencils and blender pens.

Buttons, wide grosgrain and a little hardware complete the look.

Hope you come back tomorrow for another peek to see what our Riley is up to next!!!!

Don't miss the Release Party in the Hanna Stamps Forum this Friday night!!!!

5 comments:

  1. I thought they were being released the 1st of Feb? Your cards are so freakin' cute!! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You girls are killing me with the moose in the easy chair. I am counting the days until I can get my hands on Riley & his wife! Your cards is just ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! That moose has really got to be the cutest...and I can't wait to see the rest. Love the patterned paper you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want Riley to come with me! This is such a cute image! He has so many moods! Great card! Deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. Love the warm feeling of this card...the colors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****