Thursday, January 3, 2008

A Bouquet of Kisses


Tonight at Midnight est, you will be able to purchase the latest Hanna Stamp Set-Hanna's Celebration Set. Although I have been stuck in Valentine Mode, if you follow the links on the sidebar to the blogs of my wonderful fellow designers, you will see that clearly this set is not only for Valentines Day.

As soon as I saw the luscious lip stamps in the set, I new that I wanted to create a bouquet of kisses. The flowers were made using the SU! Scallop Punch to cover peppermint patties. The circle layers start at 1.5 inches and work down to 1.25 inches and are embellished with Hanna's Celebration Lip Print in Pink Passion and Red. Using BBQ skewers, I mounted the "flowers" onto the skewers and into some craft foam that I adhered to the bottom of the vase. The two white flowery centres are SU! new Rubons!!!! I stamped the Dollar Vase with the lip and heart prints in white stayzon ink and punched a Red Band of Cardstock along the Bottom and added a layer of pretty in pink spool ribbon.

I have had this funky fibre yarn kicking about for a bit and used it for filler in the vase along with some kisses to sweeten the pot!!!

13 comments:

  1. Mmmmmmmwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!!


    Dahlin' .... this is over the top!

    ~Tex

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute, who wouldn't love a sweet bunch of kisses like this?!
    I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so original and so utterly sweet (in more ways than one)! I love how you filled the vase with ribbon. Oh, my goodness, this is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable! What a great treat! I love the ribbon filler for the vase--fantastic look and splash of color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am back from vacation and thought I'd see what you were up to, because I know it would be great. You blow it right out of the water, my friend! I love them all! The treats with peppermint patties is just delightful. I'll have to make a few myself for friends.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy! I love the bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh how flippin cute is that??? Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love this! OMGosh -- CAN WE SAY CASE-able??????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****