Sunday, September 16, 2007

I've been Tagged!


By Jeanne over at Inky Paws.

So here goes:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) Fluffy Explorer (ewww, sounds kinda kinky to me, but then again, you have to know me!!!! Bwa ha hahahahahah).

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Pralines and Cream Peanut Butter

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name)VGAR

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Purple Polar Bear

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Ann Pembroke

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first) GARVI

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) The Black Woody's

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) Clarence Earl

9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy)

Victorias (I blend essential oils to make my own signature scent) Chocolate.

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) Alexandria Earl

Who I tagged:


Kristi

Leigh

And for your viewing pleasure ( well , I SUPPOSE it may not be pleasurable if the card is not pleasing to the eye!!!) A quick and simple card using the Define your life and In the Spotlight stamp sets and Scenic Route DP. Navy and Soft Sky Paper as well as Navy Ribbon.

Well, I better go. I am writing an exam tomorrow and am finding reasons to procrastinate some last minute studying!

Happy Inking!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE your card! It's been fun to see this name game played. So funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****