Monday, March 12, 2007

Stamping Chicks!


I promised to fill you in on my stamping weekend with my best stampin' chicks. I was able to catch an early train last Friday, to Woodstock. Unfortunately a CN Train had derailed on Wednesday night, so I got the benefit of Bussing to Woodstock from Oshawa. Arriving only an hour and a half behind left lots of time to stamp with Jacqui on Friday night. Saturday Kim, Jen, Tammy and Sarah joined us for a Shoebox Swap and we spent the day chatting, snacking and stamping of course. I just wish I lived closer, but really cherish the times when we get together.


Jacqui designed this beautiful Diorama Card for us using the Simply Said stamp set. Buckaroo Blue, Cool Caribbean and Vintage Violent. You can see more of her artwork on SCS: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=10536


Her Gallery is under sisterlines. I am lucky to have her in my life. She is like a sister to me!
There is an excellent tutorial on Splitcoaststampers for these cards that was created by Jacqui's sister, Diana Gibbs who is a Fabulous stamper as well


Have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****