Thursday, June 17, 2010

Paper Romance Challenge Three-Easel Cards



Please click here for the Paper Romance Challenge Blog candy!

Our challenge this week is to create an easel card, brought to you by the extremely talented Angela! These are so much fun to make, I hope you can play along with us. Follow this link for instructions to make your own easel card. If you play along, you could be the winner of a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Paper Romance! Link your card here and if you're loading into an online Gallery, use the keyword prc3.




For my card, I used Team Canada. I knew I had to have this Yummy Stamp when I saw it! I just LOVE all the little Critters! The Lady Bug Ribbon and The Eh! sentiment are from Michaels. I really like the sentiment because apparently according to my sweet friends south of the border, I say it a LOT!!!!

Hope that you'll play along with the challenges and go and have a peek at what the Design Team Created for you. I've had a little sneaky peeky myself and I have to say one word..........GORJUSS!!!!

Happy Stamping!


Don't forget about the sale going on this month at Paper Romance!
10% off orders of $25 or more!
Use code word PRChallenges

8 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH - I so have to have this stamp! It's awesome!
    I love the little dudes surrounding the Canadian Flag!!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute Vicki ... my daughter keeps saying my grandson says "Eh!" hehe ... must be the Canadian blood in him ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable! I love all these little critters and wow is your coloring just perfect! Such a fun and colorful card and I love the "EH" sentiment - too cute! hugs, Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh cute card. I need both of those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love LOVE this card!!!!!!!!!!!! definitely perfect for july 1st! someone's gonna have a big smile when they get this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO adorable! Love the image, your coloring and your sentiment! Very Canadian :D

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****