Saturday, May 22, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmies Saturday Challenge #30 How Charming



This week, our Krafty Girl Tara has challenged us to use a charm on our creation! Easy Peasy ....... I have tons and tons of charms that I never think to use, so thanks sweet Tara for having me dig them out! For my Krafty Creation today I used Mae.................she reminds me of Mrs Howell off Gilligan's Island! I coloured her with Copics and sponged some Tim Holtz Broken China ink around the edges! I used a wee bit of Flower Soft Ultra Fine Toffee to make some Sand




The DP is from Scenic Route and the Ribbon I think was from DCWV, but it's older than dirt, so I can't quite remember!

Make sure you check out Kraftin' Kimmies Blog to get all the deets on how to play the challenge. If you'd like to see what prize is up for grabs this week, hop on over to Tara's blog and while you're at it, check out the rest of my Krafty Chickie's Creations!!!!

Enjoy your weekend,

5 comments:

  1. she surely is a 'par-tee' girl....what a happy card

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous card Vicki! This is such a fun image! I hope you are having a fantastic long weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...oh my gosh, I LOVED Gilligan's Island!!Too funny. This is gorgeous Vicki...love the way you threaded the ribbon through the image. Fantastic colouring as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you gave her auburn hair! And the 3D sand - such a clever addition!!!

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****