Saturday, January 9, 2010

Crazy4Challenges Week 19-Happy Birthday

Today's challenge is to make a Birthday Card. I was so Please when I got this card finished as it is so beautiful and shimmery to my eye, but very bummed with the fact that I couldn't get a decent picture of it!! No matter what angle or lighting I chose, it just looks dull and streaky to me! In any case, the image is very Beautiful and is from our sponsor this week






Supplies:

Stamps
Cardstock: Black and White
Smooches Ink to colour and create dotted border
C0 Copic marker for shading

Hope you'll play along with us this week!

Happy Stamping!

*****Vicki~~~~~
Purple Grosgrain Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. what a fun butterfly, love what you did with it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear Vicki, your card is beautiful. I love the colors... Your coloring is fabby!!!! I wish you all the best for 2010... Thinking of you!!!! Hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous image...this is wonderful, Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pure drama....and I am imagining all the glimmer we can't see...lol...I am sure it is fab (dang cameras....lol)....what a fab butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  5. vicki...this is so pretty! i love that image, and your clean and simple {yet GORGEOUS} layout! awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very striking color combo and I love that all that color is on all that white!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Vicki! I know what you mean about pics but really, your picture does pick up the beauty of this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****