Thursday, June 11, 2009

Totally Inspired


I was TOTALLY inspired while visiting Jennifer Buck's Blog the other day. She's an amazing lady (I had the opportunity to spend some time with her at Winter CHA) and a very talented scrapper!!!
I was a scrapper long before I was a stamper and I'm sad to say that I actually scrap very little anymore and am not so happy about that! I keep telling myself that I'll get back to it, but never seem to. So while visiting Jen's page to see what she was up to, I found a great challenge, which totally inspired me.
Jennifer has such a clean style and hosts a clean and simple challenge each week. This week's challenge was "anything goes".

If you've been visiting my blog lately, this picture will look familiar. I took it at Fort Henry a couple of weeks ago and it's one of my faves of Jonathon........."JON"........


Anyway, I was SO inspired that I created TWO .........yep TWO layouts that day!!! I am watching for Jen's Challenge next week..........thinking that perhaps playing will increase my motivation to get some of those Thousands of pictures Scrapped~!
Recipe:
Cardstock: Prism Baby Blue Light
DP: Crate Paper Static Line plus cardstock die cuts
Stamps: Unity June Kit of the Month
Accessories: Martha Stewart Border Punch, SU Big Brads
Alphabet: Cricut Jasmine
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

15 comments:

  1. I love this layout Vicki! Clean and just right for your photo. What a great project you have here. I haven't scrapped in years, mainly due to the time involved. (I'm a really slow creator...lol)

    You should be truly proud of this project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is awesome Vicki! So neat and clean...I love it!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you getting back in to the scrapbooking! I'm so far gone not sure I'll ever get caught up with any of it. Maybe if I gave stamping up again. I have, however, started learning the digital stuff so hoping I might get in to it again.

    This is a great layout of Jonathon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow girl you should scrap more often!! lOVE IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so fun and wonderful, Vicki! I just love the mix of papers you used!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic scrapbook page Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sadly I've neglected creating my LOs too! I have 18 years of scrapping catch up to do! My daughter is already 18 years old and I've only made a total of 1 album of LOs. So sad!

    Your LO is AWESOME! The colors are perfect and the picture is awesome. You should get back to scrapping and create more of your fantastic layouts!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great Vicki!! You really should scrap more often!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello Vicki, your Lo is beautiful. I love the pic from Jon, the papers are fabby. great work... Happy day and big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That turned out great. I love that picture of Jon. I have not scrapped in ages either. I think the last time was when Jenn was home.
    Maybe she will inspire me this time too!
    big hugs for you
    I miss you much
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a gorgeous layout Vicki! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfection! The picture of Jon is the star, and everything else just enhances without overpowering.

    I love scrapbooking, too. That's what I started with, and I've been getting back to it lately, which is long overdue!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers! I LOVE this! Your page is amazing and what a handsome boy! I'm so glad you played! ....and congrats! Random.org picked you this time! :) Hope you are doing well and thank you for the kind words! You are truly one of the sweetest people and I feel so very fortunate to have met you and to call you friend! :) Big hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful layout and congrats on winning!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is amazing! Congrats on your CASSB win!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****