Saturday, August 25, 2007

Getting ready for Christmas already!!!!!!


Do you ever feel like the Holidays Just Creep up on you so fast?? I know that I do. I have all these wonderful visions of the Christmas Ornaments and Cards that I will make, pretty table centrepieces and wrapped gifts that resemble careful and eloquent works of art.....................and now for the reality. Around the 15th of December I find myself scrambling to design a quick card that can be massed produced and mailed so that my friends and loved ones will have the slightest chance of placing them on their mantle for at least a day, telling myself that I will do coordinated place cards and favours NEXT Year and Frantically wrapping gifts that are neat, yet kind of bland on the 23rd or 24th!!!

Nope, not this year. This year I vow to be nice, not naughty and at least have my Christmas Cards completed by December the first, with several different designs that represent my ability as a stamper. Stampin' Up! will definitely be helpful in achieving a goal of beautiful wrapping with the gorgeous rolls of designer wrapping paper and satin ribbon they have available in the Holiday Mini Catalogue. You can view it online very shortly and order from it beginning September 1st.

The main image on this card is made with a stamp from the Naughty or Nice Stamp set. Isn't that Chubby little Santa the cutest??? The Snow Jumbo Roller makes a lovely background for Christmas cards and is also perfect for creating Designer Paper for those Christmas and Winter Scrapbook layout. Thinking about getting a headstart on your Christmas Creations??? Contact me, I'd love to give you a hand!

2 comments:

  1. Vicki, what a great card! Good resolution to have your Christmas card done early. I am just like you, stamping cards late and frantic. LOL
    Maybe I should try to come up with my design and start stamping now. Oh....to be organized like that. How sweet would that be!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is totally adorable! I think I probably need to follow suite and get some Christmas cards started!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****