Monday, March 27, 2023

IO Stamps Team Faves!












Happy Monday evening!!!

How was the first day of your week?
I am SO ready for Spring. March is definitely going out like a Lion here and I'm so over it. One day it's Sunny and warm, the next; sub zero and freezing. It seems we can go through three Season in just one day!!

I really loved this month's release, but I would have to say, this is one of my fave cards for sure!

To create this fun card, I first made my own background by embossing the pretty flowers from the Garden Sayings set on white card. 
I used a blending brush and distress inks to create some colour in the background. I sprayed with water t give it more texture and added splashed of periwinkle and white paint. 

I cut layers of the arch die to create the card background and using the Spring Plaid Paper and the Umbrella Die along with the coordinating cardstock, I mounted the Umbrella on Foam Dots. 

Lastly, I cut the Hello die out twice an layered it onto the card. I really like the way the card screams "Bring on Spring!!"

You can see the rest of the team faves by following the links below


         IO Stamps Blog


Can't wait to share more goodness from the March Release Soon!!!


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****