Monday, March 20, 2023

Impression Obsession Theme Day!

 





Hello!!!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. It was a little crazy here weather wise, with rain, snow and sun. The Temperature fluctuated significantly, which was pretty annoying,,,lol

I'm hoping posting all these pretty spring cards will help to manifest some good weather!!!


For my card, I embossed the white panel with Versamark and white embossing powder, I then cut the panel with the Whimsical Round Windows

I coloured the flowers with the Copic Markers shown and fussy cut them. 
I added the sentiment from the Garden Sayings set , stamping directly on the panel

Finally, I used the pretty yellow paper from the  Classic Pooh Paper Pack as it draws attention to the cornflower centres. 

Please head on over to the Impression Blog to catch the list of the DT who are playing today


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~



2 comments:

  1. I like what you did with the whimsical round windows and the simple daisy going sideways. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little peek a boos with the flowers coming out of them. Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****