Friday, March 3, 2023

HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTER'S ON IT'S WAY











Good Morning!!


I had so much fun making this super cute Easter Basket!

 When I came to blogging this, I realized I made a bit of an error, but in that error discovered something SUPER cool!!  If you combine the large and small basket dies, you get a rectangular basket.


When I was putting this together, I was thinking "hmmm, the last time I used this die, my basket was square. This is strange." So if you're wanting a little variety with these two dies, Combine the two!!!!


To decorate my basket, I used the Bunny Die and Bunny Border Die. 

I cut everything in white and coloured the images using my Copic Markers and a little chalk to make rosy cheeks. You can make pretty cheeks with Marker, but I like the softness of the chalk.  I sponged the edges of the bunnies with Weathered Wood distress ink to give the bunnies added dimension. 


Lastly, I finished the basket, by decorating with some patterned paper and ribbon!!


I LOVE how this sweet basket turned out!


Products used:


SMALL BASKET DIE

LARGE BASKET DIE

BUNNY BORDER DIE

BUNNY DIE


Have an AMAZING day!!!!!


--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****