Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day



Good Morning!!

Long time, no see . After a long hiatus, I am back!!!

I am excited to share I have rejoined the Impression Obsession Design Team. I'll have lot's of IO goodness to share!!!

Happy Heart's Day!

My household has been overcome with COVID, so our day will be very low key a we hav to stay at home until at least Thursday. I think we have pretty mild cases here, but the headache is real!!!!

I made this CAS card to commemorate the holiday and to share my love for IO Stamps!!!


If you look REALLY close, you can see the tone on tone embossed pattern I made using the X and O cover a card stamps

Once I embossed the panel, I cut it out using the Checkered Frames Die .

I glued the checkered frame to the card base and raised the panel with some dimensional dots.


I adhered the Scribbled Heart Die . I cut the Heart Arrow Die  out four times, stacking them to create additional dimension.

I really like the way the card turned out!! 

Clean and simple, but with lots of texture.

Can't wait to bring you lots of fun papercrafts!!!!


Thanks for looking!!!


X's & Oh's


--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****