Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Today's the Day!


Good Morning!!!

So excited today's the day the Stampin' Up!  January to June 2022 Catalogue goes LIVE!!!

Oh my goodness, I'm sure you've seen a lot of sneak peeks here and there, but to see it all in one place is amazing!

If you're in Canada and not working with another Demonstrator, I would be please to mail you out a hard copy of the catalogue. Although I do most of my reading online these days, I do enjoy having a hard copy of the catalogue to flip through (over and over and over....lol) and to also mark off the things i've purchased. 

Feel free to email me at summerthyme64@live.ca or contact me on FB via my 

You can also find the Catalogue online on my  Stampin' Up! Business Page


I had so much fun creating this whimsical 5" x 7" Calendar Page using the sweet Hello Ladybug bundle.
I can see a lot of potential with the set and have several makes to share with you over the next little while.

I love all the cute little tidbits in the set, like the cluster of flower, the tiny dots and even the tiny star sun shaped stamp (the little circle with the jagged edges....i wasn't sure what to call it, so it kinda reminds me of a sun!) These little stamps allowed me to make a cute little background on the bottom of the Calendar!

Do you like the pretty designer paper on the top half of the calendar?

If you do, that's awesome as it is also 

Sale-a-Bration


If you're unsure of what Sale-a-Bration is, it's Stampin' Up's bonus buy incentive program.
With each $60.00 purchase, you can choose some awesome items for free. This time, they are offering some super cute stamp sets and designer paper. 

Some items are available for each $60 purchase at Level 1. Level 2 items are available with a $120.00 purchase. The Designer Paper I used comes in the Friendly Hello Level 2 stamp set and 12x12 Designer Paper pack! I can add the links in later today, once the catalogue is actually online.

I had the little Calendar in my crafting stash and thought I'd better get on to making something before the year was out. I'm right on track with this for a change!!!!  I figure I can look at these sweet little lady bugs year round.  Ladybugs actually have a special meaning for me, but I'll save that tale for another time. 

I hope to get some videos up and running for you soon. I'm just getting reorganized and reacquainted with the products and taking inventory of what I have on hand and what I need. 

I used the following supplies to make the card


If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me.
It would be my pleasure to help!


Xx's & Oh's

--Vicki~~






 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****