Monday, January 10, 2022

In the Moment



Good Morning!

I hope you all had an AHMAZING weekend!!!

It was just a dirty weekend here; freezing rain, damp and COLD....BRRRRR

So, it was a great opportunity to work on some projects and get some things done around the house!!!

I did also enjoy some reading and being curled up and cozy with a cup of tea in front of the fire!




It kind of looked like this, but without the Christmas Tree, as I had taken it down last week!

My little Sydney doesn't venture too far away from me and since it was so icy and we weren't going to risk breaking a limb, we had some indoor play with me running around after her and her little dragon!





Sometimes the most productive thing to do IS relax!!! and so I did!!!

I absolutely LOVE this style of illustration and these sets Stampin Up! has been carrying over the years and I still have my original sets that are mounted on wood!

Remember those days when your stamp collection took up major space. because of the wood blocks?

I love how they are on Cling Mount now and so you can get so MANY MORE!!! into your cupboard!



For this card,  I coloured the image using alcohol ink markers. I have ordered some Stamping Blends, but they hadn't arrived when I made this card.

In addition to the In the Moment Stamp Set

I also used the little Splatter from the Friendly Hello SAB set to add a little more depth to the image.

I also used






and of course, the In the moment stamp set

Don't forget it's Sale-A-Bration Time!

When you purchase $60.00 in items, you get to choose from a plethora of fun items!





When you purchase $120.00 there are some more fun products you can also choose from, like the Friendly Hello Bundle that includes this gorgeous Stamp Set and beautiful Designer Paper





You can shop the new Mini Catalogue HERE

Here's the link for the SAB Catalogue to get your free goodies!!


There are so many pretty things to create with the new items!!!

Have a wonderful day and if you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me!!



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~











 

1 comment:

  1. Life is short, and any moment is precious.
    Click Here https://actionairduct.net/ for Air Duct Cleaning Denver to get more details.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****