Wednesday, January 12, 2022

Bubblegum Fun!






Good Morning!!

I have another Gumball Greeting share for you today!!!

I just LOVE this delicious stamp and die set and "chews" to use it often!!!

I thought it would make an awesome easel card and am super excited at how it turned out!!!

I got the instructions to make the card over on Splitcoaststampers

If you look closely on the panel, you can see where i used the small gumball image to create a pattern on the Melon Mambo panel. I just wanted to have that little extra bit of texture.





How fun are these little gumballs and the machine??

Sooo darmed cute!!! I love how the square panel embosses as it cuts.
Do you see the little "gumballs" I added at the bottom of the card?

If you notice inside of the "bowl" I  added some sponging to give it more depth.



I added another layer and stamped the sentiment on the back of the easel portion of the card, allowing to write a nice message to the recipient of the card. 




I added some Gingham Ribbon and cut a small tag from the Many Message die to add just a little interest to the card. Sometimes the little touches can make the difference between a nice card and something a little more magnificent!!!!

I'm thinking this set would make for a fun class! 
What do you think?

Did you know you save 10% when purchasing bundles?
It's a great savings and I enjoy having the sets and matching dies.

I can't wait to create some more fun projects with Gumball Greetings!!!


Supply List:


Hope you enjoyed this fun card!

See you soon with more Papery Goodness~~

--Vicki~~





 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****