Thursday, March 7, 2019

Impression Obsession Thursday Designer Challenge-Sending Hugs


Today's designer challenge is to send hugs!!!!

I've been holding on to this card for awhile in my "to be blogged file" , which is good, because my plan to put together the card with some images i had coloured was circumvented last night by my unhappy tummy!!!

So, I'm writing this up quicks and heading to bed!!!!!

The sweet image and sentiment are by Nola Chandler! She has awesome fun illustrations!!!!



Be sure to go to the IO Blog to see who's sharing today and link up your creations!!!!

Have a wonderful day!

__Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun and happy card. And, what a true sentiment! We need to make the best of the bad situations if we can.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****