Monday, January 21, 2019

Impression Obsession Die Cut Obsession













Good Morning!!!

I'm excited to share a new feature we will be presenting for IO Stamps~
We will be featuring Die Cuts!!!

I know Impression Obsession is loved for their vast array of images, but perhaps sometimes the die cuts get missed in the huge selection of stamps!!!

The Design Team will be showing you highlights of the many die cuts Impression Obsession has to offer.

My first card features the largest flower of three from the Geometric Flower set
I mounted the flower over a stencilled image using the Boho Glam stencil from a Colorful life Designs
Lastly, I added the Best Friend sentiment





This card was quick and easy featuring the Gift Border die and the Whole Year 
stamp!!!!

Be sure to head over to the IO Blog to get the links for today's players!

XX's and Oh's!

--Vicki~~


1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****