Saturday, October 6, 2018

Happy World Card Making Day!!!


Happy World Card Making Day!!!!

I will take some time today to create, between getting things ready for our Thanksgiving Dinner tomorrow. As I'm typing, I can hear little Sydney "talking" in her sleep. She makes the sweetest noises when she is dreaming, especially the little barks. 



I created this card with the newly released stamps from Technique Junkies.

To make this card I started by adding some Pine Sprays to the card base with images from the Season's Greetings Stamp set. I coloured up the Holly Images from the same set  with Copic Markers and cut them out to use on my card. I made the Background using the Birches background and Tan  and Mist Ink from Impression Obsession I then sprayed the Birch Trees with Mixed Metals shimmering bliss. It's hard to see her, but the shimmer is so pretty!!!

I stamped the Snowman Whimsy Stamp and coloured him with Copic Marker and used paper piecing for his scarf. Lastly, I assembled it all and was so pleased with the results!!!!

In Celebration of World Card Making Day, Pat has a great sale onat has a great sale on at Technique Junkies Stamps 
Take $10.00 of an order between $50.00 to 100.00
Use the code TAKE10

Orders of $100.00 or more will earn you $20.00 off using the Code TAKE20
Note: The discount doesn't apply to Bundles!!!!

and if you're just shopping a little, feel free to use my code


I sure hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!!

XX's and OH's

--Vicki~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****